- Snapper 1
- 100g diced pork belly
- The onion blossom 3
- Spicy bean paste 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Sliced onion pieces for serving
- Celery, cut into pieces for serving.
- Ginger served for
- Oil + 1 tablespoon sesame oil 1.
How To Make
- Prepare a boiling water which is prepared steamed fish friends.
- In order to dish steamed pork belly below. Then snappers put on the belly. Sprinkle with shiitake
- Mustard spicy sauce made by mixing water, sugar and salt together well to pour over the fish. Then steam cooked for 25-30 minutes depending on the size of the fish.
- When the fish is cooked, put out a call in a serving dish. Sprinkle with green onions, celery and ginger from the wok. Add oil and sesame oil to provide heat. Then pour the onion, celery and ginger over and serve.