- Salmon sliced steak 200 g.
- Salt and black pepper seasoning
- See 15 chambers
- 2 tablespoons hot spicy
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- 4 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Served coriander leaves
How To Make
- Prepare the salmon steak by setting a frying pan, add a little oil, set the heat to medium heat. Season salmon by sprinkling salt and black pepper all over the salmon.
- When frying pan Salmon down to the grill by the film. Roast the skin for 5-7 minutes and then grill for another 2 minutes. Scoop up
- In another pan, add a little oil and heat the mushrooms with mushrooms. Season with spicy jams, salt, sugar, pepper, dip and chopped coriander. Stir well and mushrooms well.
- Served by scooping mushrooms into a dish of bean paste before it. Followed by grilled salmon And decorated with coriander leaves.