- Deutsche rice cooked 130 g
- Pork slice 40 grams.
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Broccoli flower 8
- Spicy bean paste, 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Onion served for
How To Make
- Heat the wok, add a little oil. Pork stir well cooked. Then add the garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add broccoli and stir fry for about 2 minutes into the egg. Fried eggs and cooked well. Then put the rice and stir hill. Heat Turner yeast rice broken rice and stir to crumble pretty.
- Lift off the heat Then seasoned with spicy bean paste, sugar, salt, white pepper and stir, then bring it back to light them up.
- Lift off the heat before serving, sprinkle with green onion.