- Korean buckwheat Bears finished first envelope.
- 100g minced pork
- Spicy bean paste 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tablespoons water
- Choy cooked for serving
- Lane served for carrots
- Boiled eggs served for
How To Make
- Boil noodles cooked to tenderness Korea Bears needed rest.
- Fried pork to the wok, add a little oil hot enough. Add ground pork stir cooked. Season to taste with spicy bean paste, sugar, salt, pepper and water, stir to combine and set aside.
- Serve by placing a noodle dish in Korea. Topped with fried bean paste Serve with boiled carrots, bok choy, soy bean paste, boiled eggs and topped with a spicy, add a bit more. When to eat Mix with a side together.