- Chicken drumsticks attached to the hip of 6 pieces.
- 1.5 liters of water
- Ginger’s slide plate 10
- Crushed garlic cloves, 10
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons spicy bean paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons shallots, leeks
How To Make
- Wash the chicken drumsticks attached hip thoroughly and set aside.
- In a pot of boiling water And mix everything into Bring to boil, boil Then put the chicken down
- Heat to boiling again. Then reduce heat to low Soft braised ribs for 2 hours, then scoop out the chicken and set aside.
- Simmer until the stew thickens well. Serve the chicken with the sauce and blanched bok choy as a side.